There are many options for accommodations for the Southeast Willys Jeep Get Together. Here are few hotel, motels, campgrounds & cabins around the area.
Keep in mind October is 'Leaf Season' in Asheville/Hendersonville so shop accordingly.
Please understand that the following information, services, products and materials is provided as a courtesy, not as a recommendation. Use this information at your discretion.
• Lake Powhatan Campground: Located at the Lake Powhatan Recreation Area of Bent Creek, it is just outside the city of Asheville and offers privacy and wooded camp sites. It's open April through October and has flush toilets, hot showers and swimming area. Ride your mountain bike right out of the campground onto the Bent Creek area trails! See the Lake Powhatan Guide for more info. Reserve online or call 1-877-444-6777.
• North Mills River Campground: Located just outside of Asheville in the Pisgah National Forest. North Mills River is a rustic campground with Mills River running through it. Nearby to the WNC Arboretum and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Open April 1 to October 31 with flush toilets. Right on the river, within riding distance of many great trails in Mills River area and within a few minutes' drive of all the Mills River Area's trails. Reserve online or call 1-877-444-6777.
• Davidson River Campground: Located in Western North Carolina in the Pisgah National Forest, just 4 miles east of the town of Brevard and about 22 miles from Asheville. Davidson River Campground is located on the Davidson River along HWY 276. Nearby to Sliding Rock, Looking Glass Falls and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Modern Restrooms and showers available. Attractions include regular Interpretive Programs from Memorial Day through Labor Day, with limited programs through October 31. Campground is open year-round. Reserve online or call 1-877-444-6777.
• Rutlege Lake Campground: Centrally located in the mountain area of North Carolina, 15 miles south of Asheville and 10 miles north of Hendersonville. Rutledge Lake offers your best Asheville camping location providing easy access to all area attractions and cultural events as well as a relaxing atmosphere in which to enjoy your vacation. They are “big rig” RV and fifth-wheel friendly. There are a variety of campsites to choose from including lake front, pull thru and standard sites.
• Roadside Camping: There are many roadside campsites in Pisgah Ranger District that are free to use, first-come first-serve. They have a tent pad, fire ring and parking space.
• Remote Camping: Dispersed / primitive camping for backpackers is permitted anywhere within the Pisgah National National Forest boundaries except within 1,000 ft. of a roadway, parking area or trail.